Friday, November 24, 2006

Jack and Suzy Welch on Work Life balance

Life has strange coincidences. After complaining about work/life balance few days back I was surprised to find the answer so soon from none other than Jack and Suzy.

I have been trying to get back to my routine of reading more about Homeopathy regularly everyday so that I can be ready to take care of my family whenever the need arises. Hopefully even with new assignments coming up at work for next version of Flex I would be able to keep up the balance and keep the routine.

My friend Jyoti is also a believer in Homeopathy and Magnetic therapy. She told me how she improved her eye sight and got rid of spectacles using them with the help of her father.

I also remembered that though I have bought the book Looking without glasses few months back I have not read through it.

While going through FOSS.IN schedule I found few interesting items. WET is open source automation testing tool built on Ruby. It also has a comparison with QTP and other tools and seems to be having all good things except for interactive debugging which QTP has.

It would be good to work on extending FLEX automated testing to work with WET. But I have to learn Ruby first.

Suddenly I have too much to read!

No comments: